Monthly Favorites

April Favorites

April Favorites

New Sweatshirt

I am the kind of girl that LOVES an oversized sweatshirt, but I also feel like they make me look larger than I am so they’re hard to wear in public. Until I found this new sweatshirt! Its a zip up, so I feel like the possibility to move the zipper down a little bit shows more of the shape of my body so I don’t look like a big circle – lol.

I found the sweatshirt from my favorite YouTuber’s, Brooke Miccios, Amazon shop! She wears it in almost every video and it’s amazing. I love the look of the sports bra strap showing under the sweatshirt.

Here is a screenshot of the product on Amazon.com

Nailtique

Up until recently, I would only get my nails done once a year and paint them myself every Sunday instead. But, my roommates and all my friends get their nails done religiously. I love seeing all their designs! Right now I have font daisies on them. I’m literally OBSESSED. We all go to Nailtique on Main Street – you need to try it out!

Aren’t they cute? This is a short video of my nails.

Best Fiends

I’m taking 18 credits and applying for jobs almost 24/7. Even right now, instead of going on spring break I’ve been working on projects and did 7 job interviews in 3 days. This new game I’ve been loving, Best Fiends, has been my go-to relaxation activity. It’s kind of similar to candy crush but better! Give it a try if you’re looking for a new game.

What A Day

What A Day is a podcast that I listen to on Spotify. WAD is a news podcast that focuses on a big story at the beginning, and other headlines at the end. I used to listen to it a lot during the summer when I worked from home for my internship. With the amount of school work and job applications I’m working on right now, I basically feel like I’m working from home. The podcast has some funny hosts with great chemistry who are fun to listen to. I am learning about the world around me and being entertained at the same time!

3 Comments

• Brooke Bescup

I love these favorites! It’s funny because I also love Brooke Miccio, and am wearing that same type of sweatshirt currently while reading this blog. I also really love getting my nails done as I never had acrylics until this year; however, I don’t know if I would go after my last experience. I had a really hard time getting them off and now, even a month later, my nails are still super weak and I hate it. Have you ever had that experience? I also really love podcasts too, have you ever listened to Gals on the Go? Brooke Miccio and Danielle Carolan host it, so I’m sure you would love it! I love your blogs every week, and can definitely relate!

• Adeline Edwards

Hi Savannah! Great April favorites. I love your nails! So cute. I am super obsessed with nails and love doing my own or getting them done but I’ve been really slacking this semester because I am also taking 18 credits and it’s been super busy. This last week I went to get my nails done with some friends and I feel so much more like myself again. Great post!

• Lissie Eichel

Hi Savannah! I love all of these I am in the same boat I love oversized sweatshirts to hide myself but also sometimes they make me look bigger than I am. I am defenity going to have to try this sweatshirt I have heard a lot of great things about it! I also feel stressed I have never tried Best Fiends but, I love TikTok to help me relax. Awesome post!