Search

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

« | Main | »

U.S. Missile Strike in Syria

By Trevor Valescu | April 9, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A

When I first heard the news, I was under the impression this was all some sort of internet prank gone wrong, but when articles started popping up all over the internet on how we had just launched 59 missiles at the airbase supposedly responsible for the chemical attack that took place on April 4th 2017 in Syrian, I was in shock. This was the first time that President Donald Trump has taken military action against a sovereign nation for the chemical attacks that to me, seem particularly coincidental. My biggest question is why would you gas your own people when you’re winning the war when you know something like that is just going to get you into trouble with the people helping you crush the terrorists. This has led me to believe we’ve been deceived by a lie intended to plant the seeds of mistrust between us and the Russians who are a stout ally of Syria in the fight against Islamic Terrorism. The good news is that the only things targetted in the strike were some planes and warehouses that supposedly housed the chemicals that were used in the attack on the people. This attack was nothing more than a warning as the Syrian Air Force was quickly back in the air conducting strategic bombings of the rebels in his country with no effect on his ability to do so. All of this was happening while the President of China was visiting the U.S. to talk about the looming problem of North Korea and how China needs to be ready to deal with it, or we would. This coincides with the large naval activity around the Korean Peninsula shortly after this attack as we may finally be seeing the end of the tiny dictator’s mad reign and saber rattling.

Topics: Politics | No Comments »

Comments