Alexis is an RA on 2nd floor of Knilans, and is a 6th semester RA. Her major is Biology with a Pre-Biomedical Professions Emphasis.

Capture

Favorite Sport: Volleyball

Sports team: Green Bay Packers

Favorite Band: Dan and Shay

Favorite Dining Hall: Unos

Dream job: Physician

What I see myself doing in five years: Hopefully in 5 years, I will have graduated medical school and be starting to work at a residency program in my field.

Favorite Quote: “Smile every moment of every day, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!” -Unknown

Why did you become an RA?: I became an RA because I love working with people and inspiring them to be the best they can be.

What is your favorite thing about being an RA: My favorite thing about being an RA would be all of the people that I have met and gotten to know. I have made so many of my best friends through this position and I love being able to see all the great things my peers and residents go on to do.

What else are you involved in?: I am a member of the University Honor’s Program, NRHH, and I participate in intramurals on campus.

Piece of advice for other RA’s: Make sure you make time for yourself outside of the job and your academics!

Best story so far: My first year as an RA, one of my residents had locked herself out and she couldn’t find her key. It turned out her key was on the lanyard hanging around her neck! We had a good laugh about that one once we figured it out!