Jordan is the 3rd floor Bigelow RA. He is currently in his third semester as an Ra. Jordan is a junior with a double major in Finance and Human Resource Management.

10352603_10202122658207164_5843879409095205163_n

Favorite Sport: Badminton and racquetball
Favorite Sports team:  HA!
Favorite Band:  the all-American rejects
Favorite Dining Hall: Ike Commons for breakfast
Dream job: Stay at home dad or interior design
What I see myself doing in five years: Probably still school for a Master’s degree
Favorite Quote: “I’m off to seek a great perhaps”
Why did you become an RA?: This is a really funny question because you don’t know how this position can impact you until after you do it. In all honesty I applied to help pay for school. However, the benefits are worth more than that; I am more confident in myself, I feel more capable of running a meeting and talking about tough situations and working with different people, I’ve learned a lot about myself, I’ve even changed my major and career path because of this position. It helped me realize what I care about.
What is your favorite thing about being an RA?: The relationships I’ve made on my staff. I often wonder where I would be if I hadn’t gotten this position or who I would be if I were on a different staff. I love the people I work with and am constantly learning from them.
What else are you involved in?: I am the President of National Residence Hall Honorary, and I am a Diversity Advocate.
Piece of advice for other RA’s: Everyone gets discouraged and demotivated, and that’s okay! What’s really important is finding your motivation again
Thank you for all you do, Jordan!