Renee Binder is a fifth semester RA on 7th Floor Wells East. Her floor is part of the Global Village. She is a super senior with a Human Resource Management major and a minor in communications.

1782185_10203651264415308_6110762413128594863_n

Favorite Sport: I like to go to any live sporting events, I like to play badminton and sand volleyball

Favorite Sports team:  Anything Wisconsin

Favorite Band:  Luke Bryan
Favorite Dining Hall: UC Salad bar
Dream job: Anything where I am helping people.  I would also love to be a nanny and camp counselor.

What I see myself doing in five years:  Traveling the world, crafting, helping people and enjoying life.

Favorite Quote: “Live the life you have always imagined.”

Why did you become an RA?: To help students get the most out of their college experience and realize their true potential.
What is your favorite thing about being an RA?: All of my kids from my past years and the current year.
What else are you involved in?: I am on the Jitters executive board, I am a NRHH member, I am a member of SHRM, and I am involved in Habitat for Humanity.  I have also been on the Colleges Against Cancer executive board and heavily involved in DECA for the past 3 years.
Piece of advice for other RA’s: Take advantage of all opportunities and enjoy it because once it ends you will miss it!
Best story so far: I have many stories of residents who I have seen come to this university with no purpose, no direction and no clue about what they want to do; Seeing them grow up, develop, discover themselves, and take on leadership roles has been awesome.  Proud mom moment 🙂
Anything else?: Shout out to all of my present and past residents, bosses, and staff members-you have all made my experience great 🙂