My name is Zoe Miller, and my main goal in life is to empower, uplift, and help others in reaching their goals.  I have spent my fours years of college in positions where I have been able to do just that. Through servant leadership I enjoy being a team player, organizing events, trainings, and workshops.

I am a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma National Sorority and have served in various chapter as well as council roles.  I have been the Ritual and Send On Chair for my sorority, the Academics Chair for the Panhellenic Council, the President of the Panhellenic Council, the Vice President of the Panhellenic Council (after serving as President), as well as the Vice President of the Student Body and the Associate Director of Student Affairs for the Student Government.

Sharing tips, tricks, and other small tidbits about my experience as a Greek woman is a way to empower others.  Going from Panhellenic 2 Professional is about empowering others through the values of Greek life, lived experiences of Greek women, and sharing the opportunities that have made so many before us successful.