Photography for feature story – Blog #6

For my feature story about whether it is okay for data collecting companies to access our information, I found it very easy capturing my photos for this assignment. At first, I was unsure on what i should capture in my pictures, I did not want multiple pictures of people on their digital devices, i wanted a variety.

I tried to find lots of people on campus who looked engaged into their digital device, because i believe this can be seen as a good photo for my topic. I also found some other students that were on facebook, and i tried to find as much technological devices as i could.

Other than technology pictures, it was difficult for me to find something else to take a picture of, because my topic was kind of difficult for a variety o different images.

Overall i found it very easy trying to capture the different types of images and camera angles. I wanted close range shots along with some long range. I was looking for more variety than repetition.

Capturing these pictures has helped me a lot because i am interested in doing photography work in the near future and i believe that this was a great start to that.