Fashion for You

No matter what your style may be, I have found that it is very important to look your best. When you look your best, you feel your best. As fall is in full swing, it is very easy to wear a cute but comfy outfit.

I also use fashion as a form of self care when shopping. I go into stores with a ‘ treat yo self’ mentality because we deserve to splurge on ourselves every once in awhile! It’s fun to wear new outfits to change it up. People will also notice too. If you are ballin on a budget like most of us, don’t disregard consignment stores. I am a big Goodwill fan and find a lot of really awesome articles of clothing there. This has its perks cause not only can you get more things for the same price, but you also don’t have to worry about anything shrinking because the majority of things have already been washed.

Below are some of my fall favorite outfit ideas. Just doing this a few times a week can help change your attitude and make this chilly weather a little more desirable.

Love the whole outfit! Shoes* sweater* hat* jeans... pulled together so nicely. #chicfromhair2toe #winterfashion. get more
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks & Try On 2019 - The Styled Press
I love paring designed shoes with plain shirts!