Stay Healthy

With it being December, sickness typically starts to linger. I usually never get sick and even I have a cold right now. I don’t know about you but I am a big believer in only taking medicine when I REALLY need it. Throughout the years I have found some natural remedies to get rid of any common cold fast.

Salt water. Yes just some warm water with Himalayan salt. This works wonders if you have a sore throat. The more you do it the better. The salt kills bacteria and will get you feeling better in no time.

Onion. Okay what? Did she really just say an onion? Yes! I know it sounds super weird but an onion does wonders if you have an ear ache. Cut it in half and place it on your ear, it is almost like magic when you realize the onion absorbs the pain. The only downfall is that you might smell like an onion afterwards.. but hey I say its worth it to be pain free!

Rest and honey. Obviously relaxing and catching up on your z’s is going to be one of the best things for you. Take some time to yourself and watch a good movie.. or two. While your add it, suck down a spoonful of honey. This will also help with your throat.

Let me know what you think! Feel better everyone.