Here is a list of jobs I have worked in the past. Each job helped me learn who I am today, and hopefully the skills I have gained from them will help me with my future career.
Sports Performance Student Worker
For a semester I worked as a sports performance worker at my University. Some of my responsibilities & skills included:
– Checking out sport equipment for teams
– Greeting athletes in a gym environment
– Cleaning up after athletes
– Making sure every athlete returns their checked out equipment
– Communication skills
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Ability to stay busy during slower periods
Mimosa Breakfast and Brunch
-seat customers and ensure their experience was top notch.
-place takeout orders over phone, set up reservations, and check customers out via credit card, or cash at counter.
-write and draw soup of day/ special events on our wall chalkboard
-ability to work in fast paced environment.
-ability to serve others.
-ability to be flexible in any given situation. For instance, help serve, take orders, and check on tables when super busy.