Blue and Golf Wedding Theme!

Hello again everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend and a fabulous Easter if you celebrate that.

This weeks theme is more for a winter style wedding I believe but, any bride can have any color on there wedding day!

I picked this theme for this week because I love the contrast that is happening between the dark blue and the sparkly gold.

For some reason I feel like this theme would do great with a bride that has red/orange hair.

Now, there are sparkles in this them, which can be annoying and over powering. However, since the sparkles are used at the right time, they aren’t as obnoxious as some may think.

I will not talk about the picture below. The touches of the gold coloring with the plates, chair backs, silverware (or should I say goldwear) and the of the center pieces really adds to not being over powered by the darkness of the blue color.

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.46.57 PM

Even in the cake picture below, the cake is so simple with the gold and dark blue coloring but it is the right amount of color.

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.47.11 PM

They even have white as one of their colors; I think that is very smart because white is so over looked, just because it is probably the color of the brides dress.

Let me know of any comments you have below.

Please stay tuned later this week for the invitations of this gold and dark blue theme.

I hope you enjoyed reading about this week’s theme!