Formal Wedding Theme Week!

Hello Again Everyone!

This week I am going back to themes! I am going to focus on the theme of red and black colored weddings. I feel like this could be seen as a very formal way of doing a wedding. So, this one is for the formal bride to be!

This first picture below is one of my favorite examples of a formal black tie wedding with everything from the cake to the brides mate dresses. This theme could be seen as a dark and not as much fun theme. However, a pop of color, like the red is a great way to spice things up and make it a bit more fun.

I’m in love with the small pops of color of red in every aspect of this wedding. From the few flowers on the cake to the shoes on the brides mates, it all flows together very nicely.

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 6.52.41 PM

This next set of pictures is bring in the formal wedding them a little differently, there is still red though. However, instead of the black everywhere, there is more of white that compliments the red color.

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 6.51.11 PM

Let me know what you thought about this post! Hope you enjoyed it.

I would love to hear if you have ever been to a formal wedding before and what you thought of the theme colors and the vibe the wedding gave off.

Thank you for reading! Stay tune for more this week with formal wedding invitations and how they are much different from the other invitations I have shared with you.