Get Accessorized It Up Week!

I am in love with all of the things that you can buy to personalize your wedding. Therefore, this week is going to be all about how to pampered yourself for the big day and have items that you will use after the wedding as well.

First of all, who loves coffee or tea?! I know I love coffee and these coffee mugs you can use before and after the wedding. It is a coffee mug and how gets rid of coffee mugs? They are just so convenient on those lazy Sundays and Horrible Monday’s that you need coffee. However, items like this can remember you of some special memories.

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 3.00.45 PM

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 3.00.51 PM

If you really want to make these coffee mugs your own, you can make them yourself. This would allow you to pick of what type you wanted, what format, colors and you could personalize it a lot more then you would be able to with just a store bought one. I have not tried this yet but I have gotten gifts that people have made mugs for me and they are pretty cool.

You can wear your shoes any day you want after the wedding, if you do this tip. I would suggest getting flats for your day because then you are not only going to be really comfortable on that day but you can also wear them on your honeymoon and after during your everyday left.

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 3.24.52 PM Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 3.24.52 PM

Thank you for reading! Please share items that you are looking forward to using after your wedding.

Stay tuned for a few more items at the end of the week.