First try

I shall call him…Tim

It’s Alive!

This is just going to be a quick little post before the weekend. My Arugula, which I have named Tim, has sprouted! The mint looks like it’s showing signs of sprouting, but we’ll give it some more time over the weekend.

As mentioned in my first post, I didn’t have much interest in horticulture prior to this little endeavor. I must admit though, that I feel myself getting somewhat attached to my little green buddy here.

2 Comments

• Grant Larsen

Omg! This is so exciting. I have been following your journey and it must be so exciting to see results! I have thought about doing an indoor garden recently as well. I only have houseplants right now, which are pretty dramatic already if you know what I mean lol. I know how exciting it is to see progress with your plants. Maybe I’ll start off with something simple in the indoor garden aspect. This arugula looks really cool!

• Stewart Allen

Apparently basil grows like crazy. I might give that a go next. Also found a sad looking venus fly trap at walmart and I ended up adopting them and naming them “pudding”. Will feature him in one of my next updates 🙂