Keep Breathing

Keep Breathing

If all you do today is get up and shower, that’s okay.

If all you do today is wash a load of laundry, but leave it in the washer, that’s okay.

If all you do today is step outside for some fresh air, that’s okay.

If all you do today is one thing off your seemingly endless to-do list, that’s okay.

If all you do today is cry, that’s okay.

If all you do today is binge-watch your favorite Netflix series, that’s okay.

If all you do today is listen to music to keep yourself off the verge of a panic attack, that’s okay.

If all you do today is breathe, that’s okay.

Do what you can.

Try to do a little more tomorrow.

Don’t get stuck.

Keep breathing.

If you can’t walk, crawl.

Keep surviving.

Take care of yourself.

I see that you’re trying.

You’re doing just fine.

xo

2 thoughts on “Keep Breathing”

• I feel like this message is important for people to understand and hear since we as a society don’t hear it enough. It seems that everyone is always moving so fast and never takes time to make sure they are okay, so this message could have the power to change the way people think. I know for me I always try and get as much done as I can, but sometimes it doesn’t feel like enough, but after reading this it has definitely changed my outlook on those days.

• This is a great post to remind us that we can have days that don’t feel like we accomplished anything. I think where we might start to tread on dangerous territory is when we forget our own morality. I say this meaning we forget that our time here on Earth is finite, and one day we will be gone. Obviously, it’s much easier to say you’re going to live each day as if it’s your last than to actually live each day like it’s your last. But taking a day or two to gather your emotions might be more beneficial than constantly dealing with the stress on a daily basis.

Great post!