Resources / tools lists
- Handy list put together by GGJ organizers from around the world.
Google Doc Jammer Resources.
- Pixel Prospector has compiled a wealth of resources:
- David Arcila’s huge list of game jam resources:
- Why not make a trailer or gameplay video from your game jam game? Useful to generate interest for a video game, or to give a rules explanation or tutorial for a board game.
Some hints & tips for software, tools and examples
- Why Everyone Should Participate in the Global Game Jam – Kevin Wong
- How to Get the Most Out of a Game Jam. – Christer Kaitila
Gamedev Tutorials link
- Jamming your way into the industry – Anchel Labena:
- Why should you participate in game jams? – Dusty Wright:
- The Game Jam Survival Guide – Christer Kaitila:
- Global Game Jam® Keynote videos:
- From Game Jam to Full Game – Super TIME Force & Other Shining Examples (GDC Next) – Nathan Vella (Capy Games):