To build off of the last post, I wanted to share one of my favorite new recipes that I made for my football watch party. These buffalo chicken dips were the hit of the party. This recipe is cheap and simple to make.
Here are the ingredients
(4) large boneless chicken breasts boil & shredded
(1) 16oz bottle ranch
(1) 16 oz bottle of Franks Red Hot
(3) 8 oz blocks of cream cheese
(1) 8 oz bag of shredded sharp cheddar
(2) 8 oz bag of shredded Monterey/Colby Jack
Here’s how to make it.
1. Boil the 4 chicken breasts for about 30 minutes in a pot.
2. Shred the chicken and put it in the crock pot.
3. Then add all of the other ingredients. (Break up the blocks of cream cheese before putting it in the crock pot.)
4. Set the crock pot on high for 90-120 minutes. (Stir occasionally.)
At the party, I served it small slices of toasted french bread. The leftovers I ate with tortilla chips. In my opinion, the french bread went best with the dip.
Please let me know what you think in the comments section below.