My least favorite products…

My least favorite products…

Sometimes you just get stuck with a bad product. Some people rave all about it and then you try it and it’s terrible. Here are some products that I cannot stand!!

Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer

This primer is sooo bad!! I was very excited to try out this primer because of all the great promises it has. But then I used it and it caused my foundation to be super cakey! I’ve never had issues with the foundation so I knew immediately it was the primer causing this problem. It was also very sticky and tacky on my skin and felt very heavy.

NYX Professional Makeup HD Studio Finishing Powder

This went from my absolute holy grail finishing powder to now being the worst powder I’ve had. It really set my makeup and made my skin so smooth and soft. Then, I found out the hard way it has to worst flashback on camera! I cannot predict when my picture will be taken. Finding out all of my cute pictures were ruined because of my flashback was so irritating.

Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara
This product did absolutely nothing for my lashes. I have very thin, small, and fair lashes and this mascara made my lashes look like they had nothing on them. Unfortunately I kept the product mainly because I hate returning things.
These are some of the tried and failed products that I have found! Let me know what products you tried and was disappointed in!