Birkenstock Sandal Dupes

Another trend that has come back from the early 00’s is the Birkenstock Sandals. I remember having a pair around middle school. It is weird to think they are back in style. Although, it is fine by me because I think they are still cute and comfortable. Something that I do not remember from years ago was how expensive they were. Just looking on the Birkenstocks website, a classic pair of their sandals cost $99.95. (Below is a picture of what a Birkenstock Sandal looks like)

AF367_a_1000

I do not know many people who would feel right about spending one hundred dollars on sandals. Unless you only care about having the real brand name of course but I think the overall look of the item is what matters when looking at dupes, not the brand name. Since I have been wanting a pair of these shoes for awhile now, I did my own research on other brands that make sandals that look just like Birkenstock’s but with a much better price tag. That is when I came across Targets shoe selection. I could not believe it but I truly found a Birkenstock sandal dupe. They are called Women’s Mad Love Keava Footbed Sandals and they only cost $22.99 at Target. That is a $77 dollar difference for shoes that look and feel the same. Also right now Target is having a BOGO sale for their sandals so you can get one in each color. Not to mention you can still buy two pairs of the Mad Love brand for much less then just one pair of Birkenstocks. (Below is a picture of the pair that I got from target)

51432666

One thought on “Birkenstock Sandal Dupes