Oct 14

Technology that Changes

th-1

In the last 21 years of my life technology has drastically changed. From having big bricks as phones to the touch screen phones we have today. Also from the computers that didn’t do anything expect for business stuff to computer having the use of the internet and playing movies on them. As you can tell technology has changed dramatically. Searching through feedly I found an interesting article about instagram that i thought you guys should all know. The articles talks about how you can get Instagram on Windows 10 tablets instead of just on your phone. I thought this so amazing because I love Instagram and being able to have it on more than one device would be so cool. This shows you how far technology has come in the last 20 years and even in the last 50 years. Sometimes we may depend on it to much but we all appreciate it in some way. Just imagine 10 years ago we didn’t have some of the technologies we have today. Just remember to be grateful for what we have and who knows when our children are our age they might say our technology today is nothing compared to what they have. Go Warhawks!!

3 comments

3 Comments so far

1. allison sarbacker October 16th, 2016 5:51 pm

Wow I had no idea that instagram was expanding to other electronic devices. I have always only used it on my phone. It is really eye opening how much technology has changed since we were little kids. I can only imagine what kinds of new advancements that are yet to come.

2. Cameron October 16th, 2016 6:22 pm

Instagram is one of my favorite social media apps because there is no clutter on it like facebook and twitter seems to have. It can also be a great tool for photo journalism and travel blogs. I’m not sure if you know but what is the difference of having Instagram on your computer as to using it on your phone?

3. Calvin October 16th, 2016 10:03 pm

It is pretty funny thinking about how much apps and just technology in general have changed over the years. The fact that Instagram will be making their app available to a Windows 10 tablet is pretty cool as well, considering that the app was just limited to cell phones and tablets. I don’t know if this is correct, but I don’t think you can make any posts through a computer to Instagram. The only thing I think you can do is just browse profiles.