Stressed? Look no further

Okay you are starting to stress out. The holiday season is approaching which means spending money, buying presents, work/ school picking up, and on top of that everyone around you is getting sick. So first, just relax. Everything will workout fine, it always does. And if you want everything to get done, you need to make sure you are healthy in the first place. I am always looking up new ideas on Pinterest for time management skills and how to organize my life the best. So check that out. But if you just could give yourself an hour here are some easy things you can do to calm yourself down in order to start cranking out everything on your to do list.

My favorite de stressing activities:

1. BATH ( works every time)
  2. Face masks
  3. Wine… I mean c’mon
  4. A good Netflix show maybe even Disney plus?
  5. Going for a walk

Once you have completed at least one of these activities grab a pen and paper. On that paper write down EVERYTHING that is on your mind and needs to get done. Once you have your list, rate them in order of urgency. This will automatically make you feel better by getting everything in your mind out, as well as help you stay organized in completing your tasks. Good luck, I have faith in you!