Plan ahead! Hours of the Andersen Library and Food for Thought Café are affected by the Thanksgiving holiday.
The Food for Thought Café will be closed Wed. through Fri., Nov. 22-24 (and closed on the weekend, as is usual).
Andersen Library’s hours for the holiday week are:
- Mon.-Tues., Nov. 20-21: normal hours (7:30am-2am)
- Wed., Nov. 22nd: 7:30am-6pm
- Thurs., Nov. 23rd: CLOSED
- Fri., Nov. 24th: 8am-4:30pm
- Sat., Nov. 25th: CLOSED
- Sun., Nov. 26th: 3pm-2am
Please remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L) or Research@UWW (sign in to access all possible full text),
- Search the Library holdings of Books, Media and more and use links to online titles
- Renew checked-out books, government documents, etc. through My Account (unless you’ve already used up your allowed renewals),
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).
Happy Thanksgiving! Please be safe: Drive safely (tips from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), cook that turkey safely (tips from the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services’ “FoodSafety.gov”), and see ReadyWisconsin’s “Are You Ready for Thanksgiving?” for more safety tips.
Andersen Library is a federal and Wisconsin depository library with federal and state government documents on a variety of current and relevant issues available to you in various formats (print, DVD/CD-ROM, online). Check out your government at Andersen Library!