Library hours during the break (Dec. 21-Jan 1) are:
- Fri Dec 21: 8am-4:30pm
- CLOSED Sat Dec 22-Tues Dec 25
- Wed-Fri Dec 26-28: 8am-4:30pm
- CLOSED Sat.-Tues Dec 29-Jan 1.
Winterim (Wed Jan 2-Fri Jan 18) Library hours are:
Mon-Wed: 7am-6pm, Thurs-Fri 7am-4:30pm, Sat: CLOSED, Sun: noon-8pm
The Food for Thought Café is closed until Spring Semester, so pack a sandwich or plan other dining options.
Please plan ahead! Remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and course assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).