This picture shows the inclusivity of the beauty world with this model showing off a bold eye makeup look.

Photo by Greta Hoffman from Pexels

Hello, beauty and makeup lovers! I wanted to formally introduce you to World of Beauty since this is my first blog post. This space was created for beauty lovers alike to come and have a safe space to learn about all things beauty in one place. The blog is inclusive to all ages, races, sexes, etc. and is welcoming to anyone interested in exploring a beauty related topic. I thought that it was important to create a space where everyone would feel included in this topic since it is typically a stereotype that makeup and beauty related things are girly or feminine. I do not believe in this stereotype since the beauty world is made for anyone, and I felt that this needed more representation than it currently has in mainstream media. I’d like to start out by saying that I have industry experience in the beauty world since I have been employed in the business for almost four years now while I finish my schooling. I feel that I have the proper expertise to share the tips and tricks on makeup and all things beauty that I have learned from my years in the industry. I have training and experience from many well known brands and have plenty to share with all of you in this inclusive space. This blog will focus on topics ranging from makeup, skincare, beauty from within, and much more. I am beyond excited to start this journey and share what I have learned on the platform of World of Beauty!

6 thoughts on “Welcome to World of Beauty”

1. As a makeup lover myself, I’m excited to see what content you post now seeing that you have quite a bit of experience in the industry. Everything I’ve learned has been from TikTok, YouTube, or trial and error. Can’t wait to learn something new!

2. Hi Xiola! I love the beauty industry as well and I’m really excited to dive in and read more about the beauty industry through your blog posts. I also am a strong believer that makeup and beauty is meant for anyone and everyone. I really enjoyed this post!

3. Thank you for creating this space! I think this is really important to bring awareness by using make up as a place of comfort and expression. Can’t wait to see more!

4. I love your focus on inclusivity. I think this really makes everyone feel welcome and as if they can share their thoughts and feelings without feeling ashamed. This was a good first post to sort of explain your blog and what it means to you and what you hope it will mean to other people. I’m excited to read more of your posts!

5. I absolutely love how you designed your website! I also love how you are able to express beauty in a positive and uplifting way!