Nov 01 2017

What’s in My Suitcase

Published by at 5:44 pm under Storytime!,Traveling 101

Hello again!

Today, we’re going to do things a little differently. I’m going to give you a quick list or run down of what I would normally pack in my suitcase for a trip (fun fact, I usually don’t change the amount even if it’s a longer trip). How you pack can be a game changer. If you’re like me and travel through spirit you’ll find that you have to pay for every suitcase you bring. I save $40 every time I travel because my best friend and I manage to pack lighter and put it all in one! Score!

So, without further ado, here’s what you can find in my suitcase!

• Toiletry bag – this has all the things in it from my toothbrush, hairbrush, facial things, it’s nice to keep it all in one small bag to compact it together
  • Make-up bag – I keep this relatively small too, just enough room for me to put my everyday makeup look in
  • Shoes – I limit myself to two pairs usually, most of the time it’s my birks and Adidas shoes
  • Pants – two pairs of shorts if I’m going somewhere warm, a pair of ankle jeans, and shorts for my pajamas and I’m good to go
  • Shirts – This is the one part I splurge on and overpack, usually I’ll bring at least 5 tops but hey they’re smaller anyways so it doesn’t take up too much room
  • Underwear and bras – duh
  • One belt – I actually wear one
  • Shaver – a must

So that’s really what my luggage consist of, but a HUGE tip I will give you is my purse. I have a coach purse that I use as my personal item and it’s really helpful because I can pack smaller things in there, like my polaroid camera, that would take up extra space in my suitcase. It helps in the long run, and I hope this breakdown of what I pack gives you perspective for good ways to pack!

Until next time,

Marisa

No responses yet