Monthly Favorites

March Favorites

March Favorites

Here we are… can you believe it’s the end of March already!? I am very excited to share with you the products, foods, and activities that made me happy and healthy this month! Here we go!

Products:

Target Tumbler

This the product photo of my tumbler from target.com

My old favorite water bottle broke. I got it in a FabFitFun box and it came with a cute fabric sleeve. I loved it! But all good things come to an end, it was time for a new water bottle in my life. This leaf print one from Target caught my eye. It’s a great size and doesn’t spill! All for a great deal of $9.

Black Face Mask

Call me easily influenced, but I had been seeing TikToks and Tweets talking about how baddies wear black face masks. And I agree – the one I have is very sleek and matches everything! It’s the little things in life that make me feel extra put together. 

Food:

Bagel Thins

Product photo of my favorite bagels from the Thomas website

My sister is getting married in one week, so I have been trying to cut back on the calories. Bagel thins have been a lifesaver! They’re only 110 calories per bagel. I noticed that I don’t really like them with just cream cheese, so I usually put a slice of cheese and some egg whites in between them. That brings me to my next favorite… egg whites!

Egg Whites

I know last month I said one of my monthly favorites was eggs, this month I’ve been obsessed with egg whites. They cook so nicely and never ever stick to my pan at all. They’re fewer calories than regular eggs, and I’ve never been a fan of the taste of yoke anyways. Best of both worlds!

Salads

I’m not the kind of person who has a sweet tooth. I have more of a savory tooth. I love anything with meat and cheese. So… I’ve been loving salads recently! I started off buying salad kits but then I saw a TikTok that said they don’t wash the lettuce in that. I did some research and I’m pretty sure that’s true! Icky!

Now I make my own salads. It includes greek yogurt ranch dressing, croutons, cheese, and bacon bits. It tastes so good and makes me feel healthy!

Activities:

Senior year is going by so fast… it’s very very scary! I have been trying my best to savor every moment I have left with my best friends. We have all started to schedule activities together. This leads me to my first favorite activity… Darts!

Darts

For those of you who are 21 plus, The Pub has free darts on Tuesdays. It’s very chill. A rotation of my 12 best friends and I all go every week!

Trivia

Speaking of Tuesdays, Fat Jack’s and The Brass Rail have trivia on Tuesdays. My friends and I have tried both of them and we prefer Fat Jack’s trivia by far. I really enjoy doing homeworking and working hard all day than spending an hour or two with friends at night.

Games

By now you know on Tuesdays my friends and I play trivia and darts. However, on Wednesdays, we have game nights! Pictionary has by far been our favorite game. Our friend Claire owns a really old version of Pictionary that is super fun to play with! Some of the words I’ve guessed that I’m proud of because they were really obscure and hard are indents, acid rain, and inhale. 

Thanks for reading! I hope you had some recommendations or enjoyed your read! I’ll see you next week! 🙂

3 Comments

• Brooke Bescup

Awesome blog this week. I just bought a bunch of things off of Amazon and swore to myself I wouldn’t buy anything for awhile now but you are killing me with that adorable cup. Also, love to hear about all of your favorites, I’m a junior and my time is running down soon too, it makes me sad thinking about how close I am to being done and moving away from my friends. My friends and I sometimes go to the Pub too, so we might have to challenge you in a game of darts soon! Nice blog!

• Adeline Edwards

Hi Savannah! I really like recommendation posts. I think you had some great ideas on here. I thought that the Target travel tumbler was super cute. I also have been wearing a black mask because, like you said, it matches everything and I never have to worry that it’s not going to go with an outfit. The only downside is that I have a cat so my masks almost always have fur on them haha! I liked your activity ideas. I haven’t been going out really because of covid but I love game nights with friends. Great post!

• Lissie Eichel

Hi Savannah! I loved this blog cause it gave me some new insights. I agree, college flew by and especially with the pandemic it made me realize I can’t take any moment for grandted. I love to do some of these things with my friends too. I hang out with my roommates a lot and we like to have wine nights, watch movies together, or go out whenever we can. I love trivia at Fat Jacks also, I love that WW offers stuff like this.