Department, Class, Student, Faculty/Staff
- Login with your NetID and password in the box below.
- Once logged-in, navigate to the bottom of the left column and click the button labeled Blog Request.
- When you choose a “Blog Category”, DO NOT choose Student Organization unless you are a recognized campus organization and have been renewed through the Career & Leadership Development Office.
Approved blogs will be available within 2 business days of the request.
To start building your site, you will need to be an administrator for your organization’s portal on connectUww. From there:
- Go to uww.edu/connect
- Log in with your personal net-id and password
- Using the search function or the “My Memberships” tab, navigate to the organization portal for which you are building a web site
- At the organization portal, click on “More” and then “Website”
- From there, use the tutorials identified above to build out your site! For more information or additional assistance, please make an appointment with the Student Involvement Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-472-6217).
Not a student or faculty/staff member?
As per our use policy, only UW-W staff, faculty, and students may request a blog.