$$

Fat Jacks – 146 W Main St.

Hi everyone, my name is Zuri Vazquez and I’m taking over for Haley’s blog this week! I typically write the blog, GenZ. 

Fat Jack’s is a popular restaurant downtown that is hard to miss with its big wooden doors in front. It is located next to Jessica’s Family Restaurant, a breakfast place favorite and a few doors down from the Brass Rail. I love this restaurant because of the bar atmosphere with comfortable seating and rustic aesthetic. It’s a great place to eat with friends because the food is affordable and there are always great deals. They have a delicious selection of bar food, everyone will find something they will love. Most bar places tend to offer a lot of red meat options, however, Fat Jack’s has delicious alternatives with chicken or no meat. Some of my favorites include the crispy chicken Ceasar wrap, seasoned fries with beer cheese, the giant pretzel (yes, it is big) with honey mustard dip, and of course their wings! They have great deals so you can eat their yummy food that you can afford on a college student budget. Some of their deals are Happy Hour Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3 to 5 pm where you get $1 off all beer and apps. Another deal is Wing Wednesday where traditional wings cost 50 cents per wing with the purchase of a drink. If you like boneless wings then Thursdays are for you when you can get 1/2 lb for $6 or Full lb for $9 both come with fries. There are also plenty of drink deals and if you’re looking to do something fun with your friends, they have Tuesday Night Trivia! For your convenience, you can order online so you can pick up and not have to wait. Overall, this is a great place with a fun atmosphere for an affordable and delicious bite to eat. Let me know in the comments what your favorite sauce is! 

-Zuri

6 Comments

• Dana Hockbein

I’ve been in the place but I did not eat there! The food looked and smelt delicious! I will for sure go there one of these rainy days!!

• Ryan

Fat jacks is a fun place to go to. My family always wants to visit there because of the food, but were drawn originally because of the big door.

• luke piccione

I love eating at Fat Jacks! I don’t go enough because of all the other selection of restaurants available. I usually do Fat Jacks on their Wing night because of the amazing deal.

• Zuri

Thank you for letting me take part in your blog this week! It gave me a great excuse to go to one of my favorite restaurants in Whitewater with some friends.