How to track your Macros.

Tracking your Macros on the Keto diet is pretty easy. There is plenty of different apps that will help you put in all the information you need to know, by just entering the caloric/nutrition information.

The first app I would like to talk about is LifeSum. I used this app when I first started. It was very easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend it for beginners because it is very user friendly. Really easy to put all your information you need in. You can also take a picture of the bar code on the product and it will put the information in for you.

The second app I would like to talk about is Carb Manager. This app is more for the Keto diet/ low carb community. The app has become a lot more friendly over the time. I decided to use this app more because it was more friendly toward the diet I have been doing. So I would definitely recommend this app for low-carb/ keto dieters.

Tracking your macros has become really easy, just from all the apps avail be for you to track your macros. You will just have to find the perfect app just for you, and make sure you put in the correct information for each day, and you will be well on your way on your dieting journey.