Uncategorized

Wading

If you’ve never been on a wading expedition to catch fish, I understand. Not many people fly fish, and you’re definitely limited on what supplies you can take with you. However, walking out on a shoreline fishing for bass, or walking up a creek for some trout can be a very enjoyable experience. I don’t do this all too much, but if I had to pick a place to wade in the water, it would for sure be in ‘Camp Creek’ fishing for trout. All you do is start downstream and cast upstream. The scenery around you is stunningly beautiful on a nice sunny day and all you do is slowly walk your way through the river catching some nice lake trout. What more could you want?

6 Comments

• Madison Sabel

This is a great recommendation. I have never tried or heard of a wading expedition to catch fish. It sounds like a beautiful experience however.

• Alijah Peper

I haven’t heard of wading before, but it sounds like it’s an interesting way to fish. I’ll have to look into it before giving it a shot.

• Danielle Terrell

When I fished as a kid I also loved wading more than fishing from a boat. It was always more relaxing to be in the water, plus it made the experience more fun in my opinion. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Tyler Wojcik

This sounds like an amazing time, I definitely have got to get out there and try this out! Thanks for the content.