University of Wisconsin-Whitewater with the anticipated graduation May 2020. I am in the College of Arts and Communication pursuing a major in public relations and a minor in marketing.
My skills include writing, sales communication, organization and planning, communication and leadership skills.
I have practice and education in public relation texts– news releases, op-eds, featured articles, and media pitches. As well as training in sales communication through participating in American Marketing Association (AMA).
HuHot, Janesville, WI. January 2018-Present
- Communicating to guests in a helpful manner in order to provide a good experience
- Accurately recording food and drink orders into kiosk system
University of Wisconsin Whitewater-Education Department, Whitewater, WI. September 2017-December 2018
- Answering calls and assisting to faculty needs
- Day to day activities such as making copies, ordering supplies and transcription needs for professors
Production and Distribution Summer Help
Pacon Corporation, Neenah, WI. May 2017-September 2017 May 2018-September 2018 May 2019-September 2019
- Participate in multiple duties related to day to day production of machine line work of assembly paper made products