Breakfast is the Best

I have been waiting to write this post for a while. To me, breakfast food is probably my best recommendation for college cooking. It is cheap, easy, delicious, and versatile. The following is my rant about the endless uses for breakfast food.

The world of breakfast food is an endless stream of possibilities that give you a variety of things to eat. It is impossible to get sick of breakfast food. You can make eggs a bunch of different ways. Put them in a breakfast burrito, make a scramble bowl with potatoes and vegetables, or use raw eggs to make pancakes, waffles and other foods. One of my favorite thing to make is to combine eggs, meat, and bread (toast, biscuit, waffle, pancake, bagel or other) to make a breakfast sandwich. I simply love breakfast food. The best part is that you can eat it for any meal of the day. Pancakes especially make for great late night food.
To me, this is much more filling than a bowl of cereal. Plus it offers you a wider variety of things to eat. Making these types of food takes little effort and it is so simple. Give it a try.
As always let me know what you think in the comments section below.

Tags: , ,

Reply