Search

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

« | Main | »

Gaging The Political Ideology Shifts

By Trevor Valescu | March 12, 2017

To start off this section of my blog, I’ve decided to take a different approach than what I’ve previously done. Today I’d like to bring the past year and the first fifty days of this new administration and give my own feedback on the matter. To everyone’s unanimous observations, we can see that this election cycle was one of historic proportions. For the first time in our 240 years as a nation, George Washington’s vision of anyone being able to lead this country to greatness is starting to come to fruition. He never wanted a dual party system for fear of bureaucracy halting the greatness of American potential with political squabbles, ideological clashes, and rampant corruption. I’ve seen first hand the strength and resolve of the Trump Effect on the masses and my own beliefs that has moved the majority of this nation to a state of High Energy and vigorous resolve to Make America Great Again, and put its people’s interests before the interests of any other global entity that wishes to control our lives.

With this effect has come the largest, and quickest economic boon since the 20th century, with the stock market continuing to climb to record-breaking numbers consecutively, and businesses flooding back to our shores from overseas accompanied by billions of dollars in infrastructure investment. Illegal immigration has dropped a staggering 40% in the last month alone, and construction of our Great Border Wall is already in the works and applications to the Border Patrol, and I.C.E are at all time highs. This countries gears have been stagnant for the last three decades, but are now finally coming to life with new vision and direction leading them into the future. Steel mills are once again churning out steel for the next large scale infrastructure repairs and projects, (Steel piping made in America will be used to create the Dakota Access Pipeline, and all other pipelines of the future) and now our eyes are once again set upon the stars that shine brightly in the distance with a new calling for space exploration, and the promise of colonization. If there was ever any doubt of the monumental events occurring and your importance in seeing them through to the end, I hope this has shed some light on the subject and made you think of what you can do for America’s future and a future for our people.

God Bless America and God Bless President Donald J. Trump.

Topics: Politics | No Comments »

Comments