Nov 6

On Tuesday America Will Change

th-3

On Tuesday November 8, 2016 America as we know it will change. The 2016 election will end that night and we will find out who will be president, Clinton or Trump. Ever since we found out who the final two nominees were the polls have gone back and forth. Lately polls have shown Clinton in the lead. An article from the New York Times says the reason for Clinton’s sudden lead is the surge of Latino voters at this moment. Trump has been getting Latino voters as well but not as much as Clinton. Stuff has gone back and forth between them and them comparing who is worse. For me, they both have bad qualities but people deserve second chances. So I feel that this could be their second chance in life.

Do you think these voters could change the outcome of who we thought would be president? I dont know. For me, it could go either way. I just cant wait until this election will be over.

3 comments

3 Comments so far

1. Benjamin Seidel November 6th, 2016 2:23 am

It is very interesting as this election is like no other we have had. It is disappointing that third parties can’t really stand a chance to the two powerhouses otherwise it would be a different story. I think that the nation will see a four year president who does some good and bad things no matter who wins.

2. Brad Allen November 6th, 2016 7:30 pm

I also can’t wait for this election to be over. Personally, I do not think that either Trump or Clinton would be a good president, and I’m pretty disappointed with how things have shaped up.
    But I agree with you that whoever wins this election will lead America to a time of change, be it good or bad. And with the likely change to come in the near future, I believe it will go down as a historic election.

3. Raquel Lampe November 6th, 2016 8:03 pm

Angelic,

I’m actually very scared for Tuesday night. Even though neither candidate is very appealing, there will ultimately be a winner. I participated in early voting this past week and was very surprised to see how many people were doing the same. It will an interesting next four years, whether it will be good or bad.