Thank you to all of our generous donors for another successful campaign. The Fall, 2020 UWW United Way campaign raised over $12,000 for the United Way of Jefferson and Walworth counties. The United Way supports local social programs that have a direct impact on people’s lives. Below is a list of just some of the programs in the Whitewater area that the United Way supports with the help of the UWW employee campaign donations.
- W3: Working for Whitewater’s Wellness
- Whitewater LEADS Dolly Parton Imagination Library
- Bethel House
- New Beginnings APFV
- Studio 84
- Whitewater Unified School District, Family Connections Program
- Whitewater Unified School District, Adult ESL Program
- Whitewater Unified School District
- Rock River Community Clinic
In the midst of a global pandemic, organizations like these are in more demand than ever before. Thus, the dollars raised as part of the UWW United Way campaign are making a significant difference in our local communities!