Hello and happy spooky season! Stop by Roberta’s Art Gallery and pick up a kit to make your own mini spooky pom-pom pals, while supplies last. This kit includes three mini pom-poms and other supplies to make a pumpkin, a spider, and a ghost. If you’re reading because you’ve already picked one up, welcome!

Materials in your kit:

• Three mini pom-pom balls, one of each in:
    • Orange
    • White
    • Black
  • Mini pipe cleaners, in:
    • Green
    • Black
  • Super glue 
  • Googly eyes
    • One bigger sized
    • Seven smaller sized

The ghost:

The ghost is the simplest out of your pom-pom palls to craft! All you need to do is superglue your googly eyes to the white pom-pom. Use two different-sized eyes, the bigger-sized googly eye in your kit is meant for the ghost.

Pumpkin:

To make your pumpkin, first, superglue on two googly eyes. After doing so, take a mini green pipe cleaner of your choosing to glue on top as the pumpkin stem. You can cut, curl, or bend your pipe cleaner to create your stem. I chose to bend mine so that it was easier to glue on!

Spider:

To make the spider, you have four eyes left in your kit. You can get creative with how you want to glue the googly eyes on for this one. I wanted my spider to have three eyes, all in a simple line. Once you have your eyes glued on, it’s time for the legs of the spider! You have 8 black mini-pipe cleaners in your kit, for the option of 8 legs. Once again, I chose to have three legs on each side of my spider, using 6 mini pipe cleaners in total. You can either try to stick the pipe cleaner into the pom-pom to secure it or superglue the legs one by one. I chose to use super glue for the most secure hold. I started with gluing one bent leg at the top, one in the middle, and one towards the bottom of the pom-pom as you can see in the picture. Repeat this step on both sides of your spider pom-pom.

You now have created your three mini spooky pom-pom pals just in time for the spooky season! These make the perfect decoration and addition for Halloween.

As always, just keep crafting!