Name: Jennifer Clauer
Position in the UC: University Center Custodial Lead
- What does an average day look like working in the UC? What are your day to day responsibilities?
I really don’t have an average day at the UC, it is always changing. My day to day responsibilities are to make sure everyone is on task and that the areas in the UC, Esker, Drumlin and Bookstore are covered and ready to open.
- What does being a UC employee mean to you?
I take great pride in being a UC Employee because it’s a very friendly environment to work in and there are great people that I get to work with.
- What has been the most memorable/unusual day working in the UC?
Almost everyday is a memorable day.
- What is one piece of advice you can give to current UW-W students?
One piece of advice I can give is to take things one day at a time and to be honest.
- What is an accomplishment you are most proud of?
I’m most proud of being able to come to work everyday and fulfill my obligations.