Blog Posts

Thrifting Tips

The first thing to know when being someone who wants to start thrifting is that it takes time to get into a flow. I used to think I was so bad at thrifting and just way to impatient to find the things I want. Once I got a few months in it was like I could spot the things I wanted so much easier. A second tip I have for you is to always check the jewelry. This is something I didn’t even look at until about 6 months in thrifting. There are some amazing pieces and one of a kind finds. A third tip I have about thrifting is to not spend to much time debating whether you want something or not. I personally like to throw it all in the cart and decide at the end if it is something that is worth the money. This way I am taking awhile to mull it over while also shopping faster. A final tip that I have is to try and find stores that aren’t a Goodwill. These are often the most overpopulated and have the least amount of good finds in my personal opinion. Instead go to local thrift stores. They often charge less and have more interesting pieces.

One Comment