THe bad bad bears

After that amazing loss sunday to the Packers, the Bears need to beat the Lions by 85 points to even look like a decent football team. I have never been so embarrassed by a game in my life. It was so bad to watch, it took all the power I had to leave it on. The only reason it stayed on was because of my Twitter moment for the game. It was so disappointing, usually after the game we will talk about the game at the office the next day. Nothing. Not one word was spoken about the game. It was so bad. If we can’t beat the Lions which is such a bad team I might feel worse for Lions fans. But truly this game should be an easy win, due to the fact that they don’t have a GM or even a HEAD COACH! But, knowing the Bears they can easily find some way to lose this game. Truly I won’t be slightly surprised if we lose this game. There are so many challenges that we are facing right now. Maybe we fired Naggy and pick up Patricia. I mean that could truly be a power move. He was a great coach for the Pats and he could bring some of that knowledge to us. I can’t see Naggy staying with the bears after the past two season. I think it is time for us to move on. Naggy is a great guy nothing against him, but I just don’t see anyone believing in him or having any trust with him. There need to be some major changes if we ever want to be a decent football team, much less be able to compete against another football team. It still makes zero sense to me how we beat the Bucs and play so good. Bucs beat the Packs. AKA we should have beat the Pack, but nope. Not even a slightly close game. It was so bad I still can get the game out of my head.

Detroit Lions are +3 spread and +135 ML. If I were a betting man, HAMMER DET ML. Honestly because you will be one happy bettor.