Disappointment after disappointment

I don’t really know what to think anymore. After watching the Bears Saints game. All I know is that things need to change on offense and it needs to happen fast. I understand that these 3 weeks were against difficult teams. But we could have won this game! I mean we literally could have won. If we could simply just get our offense moving a little more we could win. First props to our defense without them the game would’ve been 100-0. Our defense held the Saints so many times. Opening a wide open area for our offense to come out and put some points on the board. But we couldn’t. I think the Bears management need to take a step to revise the offense. We need to change the plays to get more yards and move the ball. We went two deep passes and what happened? WE SCORE! It’s not rocket science at all. Throw the ball score. Move the ball score. Instead we throw these short and out passes that get us no yards. We thought that Foles coming in would change everything, that wasn’t it at all. Do we put Tribby back in maybe. I really don’t know but something right now needs to change. I’m not letting Foles out either, he had a wide open lane to run and pick up a 1st down and he just stood there looking to throw a pass. What are you doing RUN. It’s not hard and he doesn’t run and he gets sacked for a 15 yard loss. So if things don’t change this week. My next blog is going to be really bad just unleashing my anger onto the bears. Check out Pro Sports Talk on twitter for this weeks bets!