authoritarian leadership

How to Reprogram Your Authoritarian Business Culture | Flippen Group

Depending who you are trained or what books you are reading on leadership you will that some will write that there is 10, 7, 5, or 3 types of leadership. Just keep in mind that the most important style of leadership is your and it depend on how time you invested on learning to be a Warrior leader better become a Leader of Leaders. Autocratic leadership or Authoritarian leadership is a management style in which an individual has total decision-making power and absolute control over his subordinates. An authoritarian leader makes decisions on policies, procedures and group objectives with little or no input from his or her team members or followers. One would think that this style of leadership is obsolete you would be surprise how many still are out there especially in the non-union manufacturing arenas. The facts that an autocratic may believe that you depend on a check that you are going to take his bullshit everyday is a figment of his immigration.

What is authoritarian leadership? – Definition from WhatIs.com

searchcio.techtarget.com › definition › authoritarian-leader What is authoritarian leadership? – Definition from WhatIs.com

During my early work experience I learned from leaders what kind of leader not be and so learn who to be a good follower. I work in the fields harvesting crops and even though it was hard work nobody yell at you or was watching over shoulder because the harder you work the more money you made I didn’t like it. At the age to 12 I went to work in a full service Exxon gas station at $1.25 and hour. The owner was Mr. Harding and even though he was an Anglo he was born in Mexico but he hated Mexicans. He would yell at us for letting Mexicans use the bathrooms he would tells that the Mexicans were dirty people. The facts was that he force us to keep the station clean not everyone but most people made a mess because they did have to clean it and it did not matter what race they are. Him offend yell at us in front of customers. One day he went to far with one of us and we all stood up to him. That day he end up having run the station by himself.

At the age of 15 I join the migrant work force were we would come up to the Midwest to work in the canning factories. At 16 I came to Plymouth, Wisconsin to work both peas and corn canning processing. I was assigned to work in the packaging room. The foreman was a real jerk and because most of the migrants did not speak English he would call us name that were very degrading name. There was a big problem I was born in the US and understood and spoke English. I took this for about four weeks and I finally stood up to him and got into an argument with him and he grab but I got lose and walkout and went to the barracks. I was not aware that the whole department follow me out. Later the plant manager came looking for me and ask me what happen. The short story is that he resign the foreman and put me in charge of the department. Examples of leaders who have used authoritarian leadership include Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Bill Gates, Kim Jong-un, Richard Nixon and Vladimir Putin.

Totalitarianism - Wikipedia