The Travel Bug

Signe Trewyn's blog

My Day

Posted by Signe Trewyn on March 28th, 2016

I love it when a new week begins! So many new opportunities and fun activities open up for me to get excited about. With these new opportunities comes new challenges that need to be addressed sooner rather than later.

Sometimes I feel like dropping everything or push something back for alter when I am in a better position to complete it. I always try to eliminate the feelings of stress that come with new weeks at school.

I always love seeing my friends in class, they are the ones who offer the best advice or sometimes just a smile to get me through the afternoon.

I am thankful for these people who take time out of their day to greet me and ask me how things are going.

I always keep this in mind while doing my best to take time for myself which is how I practice mindfulness. I do this by listening to music, reading and going to bed early.

I always love going to class since it is a distraction from other concerns that swirl around in my head every passing day.

I love learning new things even though the new assignments do cause me some stress, I welcome new challenges and chances to work with my favorite people.

To whoever ends up reading this, I wish you a great week and the best of luck in your projects or opportunities.

37 Responses to “My Day”

1. Robert Price Says:

It was a busy day for you, right? You can share your next posts https://admission-writer.com/blog/college-admission-assistance-and-how-it-works here.

2. Abby Taylor Says:

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing this interesting information. The material, which is mentioned here will be useful for a lot of people. Personally I will use it in my the south in 1865. I appreciate that I got here.

3. Sana monita Says:

. If you would like to help out with my little online experiment in helping people please visit https://www.soap-2-day.to/action/

4. skribbl io Says:

Looking around no one can understand what I’m thinking,
    And no one wants to share what I’m dreaming of. tetris

5. sky Says:

hahaha visit me gaes

6. Bianka Says:

always try to improve and get better. don’t stand still doing nothing!

7. Kate Says:

I really like the way you write, I wish I could do the same, but my writing skills are too poor, and it`s difficult for me even to write an essay. Thanks to https://pickthewriter.com/ I found a good writing service for my essays. The reviews on this site are true and based on the customers` experience, so you can trust them.

8. Jeanna Says:

adam hensley wvu

9. word counter Says:

Good luck and success to everyone!

10. Felix Dertbas Says:

I would say that online dating is actually the best method of learning how to flirt with girls. With websites like https://seniordatingxp.com/short-people-dating-sites/ you can easily get real experience for communicating with girls and once you’re good at it, even find a girlfriend online. I recommend not wasting any more time and trying it out even if you’re feeling shy.

11. CBD addictive Says:

Thank you for sharing your experience. In fact, many people underestimate the start of the week, and sometimes even demonize it. Because it seems to everyone that the beginning of the week is a kind of test that you have to go through until next weekend. But in fact, these are seven more days of new opportunities and aspirations for something new, good, and developing. I really hope that many people will reconsider their views at the beginning of the week. For example, I really loved my school and class, so every week was always like a Little holiday for me

12. check that Says:

We have skilled writers vetted through a fool-proof process. It allows us to produce stellar essay papers for customers at reasonable prices. You can be sure that we’ll take into account what your lecturer wants when it comes to academic writing.

13. fall guys Says:

Ahh that is great thank you ! Good for special needs too !

14. mp3 download Says:

Success always following you!

15. Ursel Watson Says:

This post is charged with positive

16. android app agency Says:

Best line in your post. “This is something I constantly keep in mind when I try to make time for myself, which is how I practise mindfulness. This is accomplished through listening to music, reading, and retiring to bed early.”

17. Quinnton Mitchell Says:

Good luck! Nice post.

18. try here Says:

Unless a player is playing Rust with someone they know and trust personally, it is not advisable or a good idea to interact with anyone else while it is still early in the game. A player can locate the built-in chat to read or hear players who may sound friendly and as if they will help, but new players should not easily trust them. And it will always be a vital gamble in Rust. Other players in Rust love to trick others into exposing themselves to get easy kills and loot.

19. Edward S. Lopez Says:

We decided to set up a assist me with my physics homework here reviews site to tell students about this platform. Read numerous comments from students and decide whether to trust this service or not.

20. parking fury Says:

Very informative post you have shared for us. I will surely recommend this post

21. MaiPakSalt Says:

It was fun to read.

22. squidgaming Says:

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.

23. selenakale Says:

Looking forward to you sharing more information, I have been looking for it for days.
    mapquest directions

24. cookie clicker Says:

It took me a while to read all the failed comments, but I really enjoyed this post play solitaire. It proved to be very helpful for me and I am sure to everyone who comments here! It’s great that you’re not only informed but entertained!

25. Jack William Says:

Grea work.

26. annagrey Says:

Latvia is a Baltic country bordering Estonia and Lithuania. Latvia is best mail order bride sites famous for its wide beaches and huge dense forests. The capital of the country, Riga attracts tourists thanks to its wooden buildings, Art Nouveau houses, the huge Central Market, the medieval Old Town, and charming brides. A Soviet country in the past, now Latvia is part of the European Union.

27. Katie Lane Says:

No words to appreciate this email ….. I’m really impressed with this post …. the person who created this post was a great person … thanks for sharing this with us. Wikipedia page editor

28. auto followers instagram Says:

auto followers instagram adalah situs auto followers Instagram dimana pengguna website ini akan mendapatkan followers secara gratis serta aman.

29. louis arthur Says:

I also like when we enter in the new week; although I know that it is not going to make any big of a difference still; I like the feeling, especially the last Monday I was the happiest because I got my assignment written from the Best Assignment Writer UK and submitted it on Monday for which I was quite excited.

30. lukcybella147 Says:

Thank you for your sharing and wishes, I think in the future I will try more in my work 2048 cupcakes

31. Quotes Says:

Quotesoverflow is awesome site for getting quotes.

32. Linda Says:

Business homework help can be obtained from an online service. It is the most convenient and affordable way to get your homework done. It is also safe and secure since the tutors have been trained to deliver high-quality work. Additionally, the students’ workload won’t increase, because they don’t have to worry about meeting deadlines. Moreover, they can relax and unwind while the experts do their work. Similarly, cheap business homework help programs run by Join Tutors are staffed with highly qualified professionals who can provide assistance with all types of academic writing.

33. QlickBank Says:

It’s so good and so awesome. QlickBank #1 Exclusive Affiliate Marketing Network for 2022. As An Advertiser Acquire More Customers Today! Set Your Affiliate Marketing Goal with Qlick Bank – A Trade to Develop Performance Based Advertising for Advertisers / Vendors / Online Sellers. Best Affiliate Programs For Publishers.

34. jason Says:

Nice post! I’d like to read it again
    https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5125606563636090980/687045370136945746

35. Bonanza138 Says:

Situs Hiburan Taruhan Terfavorit Saat Ini
    Mari kunjungi link daftar kami ; Bonanza138

36. catherineschank Says:

very week, we suffer from the same malady: a terrible case of the Monday blues. You dread that alarm going off, waking up, getting ready and stepping your foot outside into the crazy world of traffic and pollution. Even now, when most of us are working from home, and you can wake up a little late, dress in pyjamas and don’t have to step out, we still need a little push and motivation to kickstart the day after an extremely lazy Sunday. If you are in need of writing related help then visit site read blog

37. orbi login Says:

If your orbi satellite does not seem to be connecting with the router even after multiple attempts then you must consider restoring its default settings. Here’s how to reset your orbi device-

Connect the orbi satellite to the power source
    Locate the reset button on the bottom of the orbi device.
    Press the button with the help of a sharp button for a few seconds.
    Release the button and wait for the orbi satellite to reboot.
    Once it reboots, press the sync button on the orbi satellite and router.
    Wait for the orbi satellite to connect with the router.

Following these steps you will be able to resolve the “
    orbi satellite not connecting” instantly.