The Travel Bug

Signe Trewyn's blog

My Day

Posted by Signe Trewyn on March 28th, 2016

I love it when a new week begins! So many new opportunities and fun activities open up for me to get excited about. With these new opportunities comes new challenges that need to be addressed sooner rather than later.

Sometimes I feel like dropping everything or push something back for alter when I am in a better position to complete it. I always try to eliminate the feelings of stress that come with new weeks at school.

I always love seeing my friends in class, they are the ones who offer the best advice or sometimes just a smile to get me through the afternoon.

I am thankful for these people who take time out of their day to greet me and ask me how things are going.

I always keep this in mind while doing my best to take time for myself which is how I practice mindfulness. I do this by listening to music, reading and going to bed early.

I always love going to class since it is a distraction from other concerns that swirl around in my head every passing day.

I love learning new things even though the new assignments do cause me some stress, I welcome new challenges and chances to work with my favorite people.

To whoever ends up reading this, I wish you a great week and the best of luck in your projects or opportunities.

21 Responses to “My Day”

1. Robert Price Says:

It was a busy day for you, right? You can share your next posts https://admission-writer.com/blog/college-admission-assistance-and-how-it-works here.

2. Abby Taylor Says:

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing this interesting information. The material, which is mentioned here will be useful for a lot of people. Personally I will use it in my the south in 1865. I appreciate that I got here.

3. Sana monita Says:

. If you would like to help out with my little online experiment in helping people please visit https://www.soap-2-day.to/action/

4. skribbl io Says:

Looking around no one can understand what I’m thinking,
    And no one wants to share what I’m dreaming of. tetris

5. sky Says:

hahaha visit me gaes

6. Bianka Says:

always try to improve and get better. don’t stand still doing nothing!

7. Kate Says:

I really like the way you write, I wish I could do the same, but my writing skills are too poor, and it`s difficult for me even to write an essay. Thanks to https://pickthewriter.com/ I found a good writing service for my essays. The reviews on this site are true and based on the customers` experience, so you can trust them.

8. Jeanna Says:

adam hensley wvu

9. word counter Says:

Good luck and success to everyone!

10. Felix Dertbas Says:

I would say that online dating is actually the best method of learning how to flirt with girls. With websites like https://seniordatingxp.com/short-people-dating-sites/ you can easily get real experience for communicating with girls and once you’re good at it, even find a girlfriend online. I recommend not wasting any more time and trying it out even if you’re feeling shy.

11. CBD addictive Says:

Thank you for sharing your experience. In fact, many people underestimate the start of the week, and sometimes even demonize it. Because it seems to everyone that the beginning of the week is a kind of test that you have to go through until next weekend. But in fact, these are seven more days of new opportunities and aspirations for something new, good, and developing. I really hope that many people will reconsider their views at the beginning of the week. For example, I really loved my school and class, so every week was always like a Little holiday for me

12. check that Says:

We have skilled writers vetted through a fool-proof process. It allows us to produce stellar essay papers for customers at reasonable prices. You can be sure that we’ll take into account what your lecturer wants when it comes to academic writing.

13. fall guys Says:

Ahh that is great thank you ! Good for special needs too !

14. mp3 download Says:

Success always following you!

15. Ursel Watson Says:

This post is charged with positive

16. android app agency Says:

Best line in your post. “This is something I constantly keep in mind when I try to make time for myself, which is how I practise mindfulness. This is accomplished through listening to music, reading, and retiring to bed early.”

17. Quinnton Mitchell Says:

Good luck! Nice post.

18. try here Says:

Unless a player is playing Rust with someone they know and trust personally, it is not advisable or a good idea to interact with anyone else while it is still early in the game. A player can locate the built-in chat to read or hear players who may sound friendly and as if they will help, but new players should not easily trust them. And it will always be a vital gamble in Rust. Other players in Rust love to trick others into exposing themselves to get easy kills and loot.

19. Edward S. Lopez Says:

We decided to set up a assist me with my physics homework here reviews site to tell students about this platform. Read numerous comments from students and decide whether to trust this service or not.

20. parking fury Says:

Very informative post you have shared for us. I will surely recommend this post

21. MaiPakSalt Says:

It was fun to read.