The Travel Bug

Signe Trewyn's blog

Rainy Day

Posted by Signe Trewyn on March 24th, 2016

Today, it is raining making everything wet and frozen. I look out the window and see everything covered in small droplets of ice making the trees look like ghosts. Everything is budding and blossoming through the frozen rain.

The rain is heard against the house and windows slashing against the windows and accumulating on the trees in the form of circular droplets. The droplets are dripping off the budding leaves as more replace them.

Thunder occasionally sounds making the morning lazy, cold and wet.

Spring has sprung for sure with icy rain and budding leaves. Everything is in transition at this time and it looks wonderful to see everything changing and improving for the future.

The rain on the roof acts as a symphony for everything changing and becoming reborn in the season of spring. No other season has this type of event.

It is unique to spring season only. It is quite special to have a season where there is light coming out of the darkness of winter.

Small flakes of ice still cover the ground among the small plants, it is a perfect picture of early spring.

The bit of ice looks like spilled sugar, reflecting the sweetness soon to fill the garden in the next month.

This rain is a necessary event for all involved because the trees get a drink and the buds feel the first kiss and spike of ice. Everyone and everything benefits from the rainy day.

25 Responses to “Rainy Day”

1. jake Says:

hi i like this google cool post

2. Jason Says:

Good day guys! I know for sure that not every student is able to provide the highest quality of writing their hometasks. Some of them do not know how to write correct essays, but some just do not have enough time or desire to do it. In this case the best way is to purchase some papers online from webpage like this online ewriters.pro writing company.

3. epic sports apk Says:

Thanks for the best post, i love it.

4. minecraft classic Says:

My memories and nostalgia are always overflowing when the rainy day comes, I don’t know why.

5. happy wheels Says:

I know

6. Banking Says:

is ece 2201 offered in the summer

7. Mary Says:

Frankly speaking I like rain, I really love to watch the process near the window. But when it rains, I can`t concentrate on my homework, and sometimes I use writing services` help. The site https://www.writingjudge.com/ and their reviews helped me choose a reliable service for my homework, so I can just watch the raining and not think about homework.

8. kiss novel Says:

thanks for sharing the information, it was helpful to me.

9. MoranSmith Says:

This topic was very amazing for me, because I Love Rainy Days.

10. PatrickMor Says:

Rain is welcomed by earthlings because it cures a person’s sickness and quenches the thirst of land plants and trees, among other things. Nature carries the rain to bless the fields and valleys. legal documents editing & proofreading services

11. Pina Arteta Says:

very good

12. seven spice chai Says:

graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition,

13. Klais Last Says:

I remember writing an essay on a similar topic and it was very difficult for me. I am not a master of such abstractions, I like more numbers, counting, solving examples and so on. And I decided to leave this writing for specialists. By the way, if you’re interested, I found a lot of examples of essays on this website and even then I could start to write something similar myself. That is why I recommend to everyone!

14. ask mantik intikam clicksud Says:

faci o treabă grozavă. conținutul dvs. este foarte frumos. mulțumesc pentru partajare.Dacă sunteți în căutarea seriale turcesti subtitrat in romana. filme fast team iti ofera toate seriale turcesti cu subtitrat.
    <a href="faci o treabă grozavă. conținutul dvs. este foarte frumos. mulțumesc pentru partajare.Dacă sunteți în căutarea seriale turcesti subtitrat in romana. filme fast team iti ofera toate seriale turcesti cu subtitrat.
    ASK MANTIK INTIKAM EPISODUL 5 SUBTITRAT IN ROMANA

15. amsaj Says:

I am not a master of such abstractions, I like more numbers, counting, solving examples and so on. And I decided to leave this writing for specialists. Catch Basins

16. jackson berg Says:

A nice page for the knowledge about trips and exploring the nature of earth. try https://www.examcollectionsite.com/NS0-603-exam.html Must keep visiting afterwards.

17. Rama Resort Says:

graduate school was a positive decision for me https://casinoramareview.ca/gaming/.

18. daisykale Says:

That’s great information I was looking for, can you share more about it.
    girls games

19. film izle Says:

I like more numbers, counting, solving examples and so on. And I decided to leave this writing for specialists.

20. orhangazi haber Says:

21. Toronto Cemeteries Says:

the correct blog if you would like to check out this topic. You are aware of so much its virtually not easy to argue along (not too I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a different spin using a topic thats been discussing for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent! https://www.westminstercemetery.ca

22. Landscape Contractor Says:

nice info thanks the correct blog if you would like to check out this topic. You are aware of so much its virtually not easy to argue along (not too I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a different spin using a topic thats been discussing for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

23. Film izle Says:

graduate school was a positive decision for me.

24. Friday Night Funkin Says:

Friday Night Funkin’ is a completely independently developed game that is being wildly successful on both PC and Android. All you need is a PC running Windows or Mac. Enjoy!

25. cni Says:

incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for supplying this information http://www.aboriginaljobcentre.ca