The Travel Bug

Signe Trewyn's blog

HTML to the rescue!!

Posted by Signe Trewyn on November 2nd, 2015

03_13

Pictured is Tim Berners Lee who invented the World Wide Web. I thought he goes good with the topic.
http://buzzmachine.com/2015/10/07/faster-distributed-web/

This topic talks about HTML and the new way it is going to move faster, that is for the web to move faster. With AMP HTML this is going to happen because that is what is making the web go faster. AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages and it is a simple way to speed up the serving of web pages. There are several ways for this to happen:

A shared library of many functions so they are not downloaded with every new webpage. There is also an opportunity for the information to be cached to the user and for adverting standards to get rid of the items that slow down and interferes with the serving of webpages.

The article also brings up Instant Articles which were a part of Facebook and were mentioned in a previous post. There are a few items missing from the AMP including the user interest data needs to flow back to the content creator with privacy and transparency built in. This is so the publisher can develop a relationship with the user. We must also reward the creators of the content as well as those who build an audience for that content.

There is also an opportunity to make AMP ready modules and widgets that can be collected and aggregated inside web pages. ANP is also about unbundling the web and websites.

Side Note: I thought the afterthought of this article is interesting: What do you think? Let me know in the blog comments.

55 Responses to “HTML to the rescue!!”

1. Kyle Says:

This idea makes sense, but it would put a lot of limits on what tools publishers can use. Yes, this format would speed up pages for users, but I’m afraid it would homogenize the presentation of news on the web. Perhaps that’s what users want, but that’s not what newsrooms are going to want.

2. scoop Says:

But with the on growing concern about pollution caused due
    to plastic the usage of it is being banned. Kalakshetra Auditorium will play host to
    Dhruba Ghosh’s musical performance on 6th Dec. My Kathy Van Zeeland
    Shoes appear fantastic in addition as staying super functional.

3. Jason G. Says:

AMP pages have been doing great for me, however they are really buggy so far and require lots of fixes.

4. Solitaire Says:

Its awesome sharing and i appreciate this posting. there given link will be provide a most exiting solitaire game, enjoy to play on your gadget in fully free.

5. mapquest driving directions Says:

Your article is very good, I have read many articles but I am really impressed with your posts. Thank you, I will review this article. To know about me, try talking to me

6. temple run 3 Says:

Kalakshetra Auditorium will play host to

7. temple run Says:

enjoy to play on your gadget in fully free.

8. agario.chat Says:

9. wings io Says:

A shared library of many functions so they are not downloaded with every new webpage.

10. surviv io Says:

The article has good quality content. I have absorbed what you shared. We offer entertaining games that you will be interested in.

11. playbox apk Says:

Keep sharing such great info.

12. io oyunlari Says:

Keep sharing such great info

13. yi soo Says:

Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans. run 3

14. Harriett Says:

His cock was slick with my spit. I didn’t jerk him; not like I was used to doing with my dry hand. I did as he said and stroked him. My hand glided over his satin-covered steel rod effortlessly luca lussurioso. I remember how it felt, the night before, when I was jerking of so hard my balls were bouncing. I wasn’t foolish enough to start smacking his nuts but I did start to play with them. They were big, bigger than mine, and heavy. I remembered how it had felt, popping my cockhead in and out of my mouth, pursing my lips, letting them drag over the rim of the crown. Since the only part of my dick I’d been able to get in my mouth was the head, that had been all I could do. Still, it had felt good. So, I did the same to the guy in front of me thefreeadultcam.com. I stopped deep throating him. Instead, I pulled my tight lips over the rim of his crown, took the head back into my mouth and repeated. I did it slowly at first, then faster. I stroked his cock and tugged at his heavy-assed balls while I did it.

15. robux hilesi Says:

Sounds good… Beautiful pictures and amazing colors!

16. robux generator Says:

I really hope that in the future there will be more and more Asian American

17. robux generator2 Says:

18. Otelia Says:

A hoverboard is the best topic to write on nowadays for social posts and others because it is trending.

19. paperio.biz Says:

The article has good quality content. I have absorbed what you shared.

20. agario Says:

I really hope that in the future there will be more and more

21. agar.io Says:

22. dyla Says:

Keep sharing such great info

23. Buford Czerno Says:

But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design and style. “Make the most of your regrets… . To regret deeply is to live afresh.” by Henry David Thoreau.

24. Trevor Mauro Says:

Hiya very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally…I’m satisfied to find so many helpful information right here in the submit, we’d like develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.

25. Carolann Says:

Pullback strategy is a powerful futures trading strategy that is based on price pullbacks. A pullback occurs during trending markets when the price breaks above or below a support/resistance level, reverses and retests that broken level again.

26. Lucille Says:

if you bought a GE April $23 call for $1. If the stock trades to $25, the call is worth $2.

27. https://www.fourwindsvillages.com/ Says:

This web site really has all the information and facts I wanted concerning this subject and didn?t know who to ask.

28. Blogamca Says:

Really great article, thanks!

telegram grupları

29. telegram grupları Says:

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net
    instagram şifre kırma

30. Puji Says:

Thanks for sharing

31. 1v1 lol Says:

Thanks to the administrator for allowing me here.

32. age restriction Says:

age restriction

blog topic

33. Peter Nilson Says:

All of these is really important for business solutions, as for me, I started to cooperate with https://webspaceteam.com/custom-cms-development/ where I found a lot of helpful tips concerning my business. The company is helping to organize your project and to make it interesting. I can freely say that they are having a wide experience is app and software solutions and can operate with different projects, helping to grow them.

34. William M. Dozier Says:

Very Informative and useful blog. I had a Great time reading this, thank you for sharing this with us!

35. Amily Anis Says:

Very informative and useful information. As for me, I am currently using different services and opportunitites to make any homework. I am using https://assigncode.com/do-my-matlab-homework.html which is a powerful solution to write any homework and paper for a shrt period of time.

36. Eylem Şahin Says:

Very Informative and useful blog.

37. kaaan Says:

Thanks for sharing

38. Firre Scents Says:

Good job! Personally i really appreciate of your work. Good luck!

39. GoDigi Shop Says:

Great information you have just provided in the article.

40. Marry Jane Says:

O also know that programming and math are difficult to study, so I decided that https://assignmaths.com/do-my-algebra-homework/ can be an ideal option in this situation. This service helps to find the best solution, to study better and to overcome more problems with studying. It is easy and you don’t need to think a lot.

41. william sonalford Says:

An article with a lot of details can provide more new information on the issue at hand. Prepared to acquire new skills super mario bros

42. VelvetFields Says:

Awesome ways, Dude.
    I really like the point and best of all time.

43. eliminare account google Says:

There is so much good information here that I was very surprised. Thanks

44. film izle Says:

i really appreciate of your work. Good luck!

45. samsun haber Says:

samsun ile ilgili son dakikalar burada

46. razor blades Says:

The best hairdressing products and shavers are here. I would recommend it to everyone

47. Trabzon Haber Says:

trabzon haberleri son dakika güncel haberler

48. isviçre haber Says:

isviçre son dakika haberleri

49. tv hosting Says:

tv hosting paketleri

50. hazır ofis Says:

hazır ofis Müthiş bir site. Resmen ihtiyacımız olan tüm ofis ihtiyaçları harika düşünülmüş

51. Rennie Mide İlacı Says:

Rennie Mide İlacı Nedir? Fiyatı 2022

52. Sohbet Says:

https://www.gevezeyeri.com Profesyonel bir sohbet için meslektaşımla buluşacağım.Kentli bekârlar için bir sohbet hattıydı.Ne güzel bir sohbet başlangıcı olur o.Haftalardır yaptığımız en iyi sohbet bu.ani bir kafede oturup sohbet edebilmek.Küçük bir sohbet yapabiliriz diye düşünmüştüm.nu iyi tanıyan biriyle bir sohbet etmemiz gerek.Sonra o iki suçluyla sohbet edelim.

53. Mobil Sohbet Says:

https://www.gevezeyeri.com android uyumlu dokunmatik ekran akıllı cep telefonları, tablet, ipad, iphone gibi Mobil cihazlarla tek bir tıkla Mobil Sohbet’e katılabilırsıniz.

54. John Says:

Thank you for your good content

55. Tohi Says:

Good thank you