#1. Minnesota Timberwolves
My pick- Lamelo Ball or Trade
Trade the pick. Create a package and send it to the Phoenix Suns. Give the people what they want and get Dbook out of Phoenix so he can play with his boys. The Timberwolves know that the clock is expiring on both Karl Anthony-Towns and D’Angelo Rusell. They are one bad choice away from either one or both of them requesting a trade out of there. If the pick isn’t traded, Lamelo has to be the choice. A shooter that can stretch the floor and guard multiple positions is necessary in today’s NBA.

#2. Golden State Warriors
My pick- James Wiseman
Draft James Wiseman. I know it is tempting to trade the pick but you cannot ignore your future. Both Steph and Klay are only getting older and the rooster doesn’t have much depth past them. Young players are needed and Wiseman could be a great building block once the stars are gone. This would also be arguably the best place for Wiseman to go. He could use his size and rack up literally every rebound in his vicinity, especially with how most teams are shifting to a small ball line-up. Pairing him alongside Draymond could be a great duo down low. It may be tempting to take a guy like Anthony Edwards but the Warriors already have Andrew Wiggins. The fit would not make much sense to me.

#3. Charlotte Hornets
My Pick- Anthony Edwards
This pick could go two different ways. The Hornets will take a hard look at both Anthony Edwards and Deni Avdija. I see the Hornets leaning towards Edwards. His offensive talent won’t be a sure thing at the NBA level but the potential is clearly there. Miles Bridges and PJ Washington have both played very well at both the 2 and 3 spots but Edwards would give either of them a run for the spot. His shooting is somewhat worrisome as he shot less than 30% from 3 on a Georgia team where he was the primary ball handler. In all honesty, I could see the Hornets trade out of this spot. A team like the Knicks might offer a package that the Hornets would not possibly be able to ignore.

#4. Chicago Bulls
My Pick- Deni Avdija
The Bulls will most likely take a hard look at Obi Toppin here. They are already deep at both the 4 and 5 as they have taken Wendell Carter Jr, Lauri Markannan, and Daniel Gafford in just the past few years. Adding Toppin here might cause even more clutter and less room to flourish. Deni Avdija is my pick here. The success of overseas players in the NBA right now cannot be ignored. The fit here would make much more sense. Deni is a good shooter and would help stretch the floor. The Bulls have had a gap for multiple years now at SF and this could be what fixes the problem. This would also give both Coby White and Zach Lavine more room within the offense.