MINI HAPPY PLANNER!

I finally decided to get a mini happy planner to help separate my social media tracking and school/personal life. I do social media for a band and also write this blog, so I wanted something that would motivate me to work harder rather than it get lost in the shuffle.Cover 2

I chose to get an undated mini happy planner as the new release (March) was all undated, and that ultimately was better than buying a planner already 3 months in. I went with the Well Crafted Life mini because I love blue and it was the one I thought would go with pretty much any decoration and would look nice all year round. I also LOVE silver discs. I understand a ton of people love gold, but personally I am such a silver white and black nut it’s sad.

The inside is clean with black and then little blue and cardboard colored accents.

InsideCurrently

Here is a look at my first spread.. of course it was rainbow. I hand wrote in the numbers and have been experimenting since.

If you have any questions let me know and happy planning!

This entry was posted in Mini Planner, Tips and Tricks and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.