Paper Mate Flair Pens

Today I wanted to review a new purchase of mine to try in my planner!

*I am not paid to promote them, but wanted to give my honest opinion

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 2.17.22 PM

A few days ago I decided to purchase a small pack of Paper Mate Flair pens to try in my planner, because a lot of well known planner people use them and said they love them. 

I normally use Steadler Fineliners, but I have found that because I use them so often I  have worn down the tips in certain colors. To replace them I would have to buy a full new set. So, as you can probably tell, my goal was to eventually switch to using Flair pens because you can buy them in packs or just one off pens at some stores. I was also concerned with bleeding and shadowing if I was to use them especially with the black and blue pens. I bought the five pack of black, blue, red, purple, and green to try out simply because they were the cheapest. 

All I can say is so far I am in LOVE with them! For planners they are just as great as people said they were. The colors come out clean and true to what the casing shows. In my Happy Planner I didn’t have a problem with bleeding or shadowing so far with blue or black. I would totally recommend them to anyone, and I will probably purchase more once I figure out a way to carry them at school easily (Steadler Pens come in a hard plastic case). 

They come in a variety of colors, and even have exclusive collections such as the Candy Pop that Heather just did a review on. I like them because they are a marker pen and the tip is a perfect size (get the medium).

I hope this gave you some insight into the flair pens and happy planning!

This entry was posted in Accessories and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.