58EC1F30-E3B9-40CA-B352-DDA7971FC9A3

Hello Friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful day! You deserve it!

First of all, I want to give a quick update… MY ROUTE HAS FINALLY REOPENED! HOORAY! It took exactly 2 weeks but that extra 15 minutes every day made it seem much longer. Oh well, it is finally over!

Now, onto my topic for today! I ran into another new problem this morning and its name is “my aux cord didn’t want to work”. I don’t know if it was just too cold or because I recently got a new phone and it was unable to recognize it. I really have no clue. What I do know, is that after about 10 minutes, the radio became boring and I no longer wanted to listen to it.

Hopefully, none of you run into this problem.. but just in case I have (been forced to) come up with some tricks for you!

Plan out your day: Take this time to be as productive as possible! Try to plan out what activities you need to accomplish before the end of the day! Maybe you have an hour break in your day and weren’t sure how to fill it. Your drive to school is certainly a good time to mentally plan ahead!

Reflect: Whether it be on your day, your week, or your life, it is always a good idea to reflect back on the positive moments in your life. It can put you in a really good mood and can even help you to feel a sort of gratitude for the things in your life.

Talk: Trust me, I know that this sounds weird or goofy or whatever but I promise that it’s not that bad! Talking out loud can help you to work through the thoughts in your head. It can also lead you to recover forgotten memories or something of the sort. You may even come up with a billion dollar invention! Who knows?!

Sing: Lastly, sing a song! Share your beautiful voice with everyone in your car!!! Have fun with it! Dance in your seat (safely) and get jiggy with it!

Just to clarify… these are all things that I did on my drive this morning. Additionally, I am hardly ashamed at all. If I can do it, so can you!

I hope that this blog post helps or at least gives you a good laugh! As always, please feel free to share your own tips for this kind of commuting catastrophe below!

-Julia-