Each semester we do our best to provide our members with the following benefits:
- Professional development: Each semester, we have one or two speakers give presentations for us, telling us about their professional experiences in art and/or communication. In the past, some of them have even offered our members paid internships!
- Leadership opportunities: Once you’re a member, you have a chance at becoming a member of the Executive Board, such as Co-President, Secretary, Fundraising or Community Service. Now THAT looks good on a resumé!
- Community service: We plan at least four hours of community service each semester. New members are required to participate in four hours of community service.
- Networking: Being in Zeta gives you the opportunity to meet people with similar interests in arts and communication.
- Social events: At the end of each semester, we have Semi-Formal (Fall) or Formal (Spring) where we all go out to eat somewhere special and have fun in places like the Wisconsin Dells or Milwaukee. We also hold a couple other smaller social events throughout the semester.
- And much, much more!
We’re always happy to receive new members, so if you’re interested and have questions, please email us at email@example.com.