Pre-Wedding

Destination Wedding

Hey All! We are doing something a little different this week, Grace from Grace Holler Photography is sharing a little preview about Greece as a destination wedding location. Enjoy!

Could you see yourself getting married to the love of your life in Greece?! Greece is known for having clear, blue, sparkling water.  Almost as if it is fake. There are cute towns all around Greece. There is great food (Greeks love to eat). Could you imagine walking down the aisle to your sweetheart along the sea, as the sun sets, while the sea breeze blows your dress in the warm weather? The sound of the iyre will bring everything together.  Spend your honeymoon in Greece in one of the famous windmills, as you see in the pictures below. You have many different options of where you can go in Greece! There are many islands to choose from. Santorini, which is famous for the blue roofs and the windmills. Crete, where you can take a romantic sunset cruise, and Athens where you can walk under the umbrellas in Mary Poppins land, or in the ancient ruins of Greece.  There are also snorkeling excursions to go on. You will be able to see waterfalls, caves, and again, the beautiful blue sea. The options to choose where to have your destination wedding in Greece is so wide because the whole country is so beautiful.  

Tie the knot in Greece.  This dream of yours could become your reality! Start planning today!

All photo credit goes to Grace Holler

4 Comments

• Joshua Versh

I have always thought as a guy would I want to get married at the beach, and the simple answer to that is no. This is simply because I would hate to have sand littering my clothes and if it is windy it would be pelting my face. A wedding should be pleasant for both the guest and for those who are getting married. Just my opinion though.

• Zuri

It would be a dream to get married in a place like this, I can just imagine how breathtakingly beautiful the wedding pictures would be! It would also be great to just stay thereafter for the Honeymoon and it would remind me so much of Mamma Mia. I do think coordinating my huge family would be too big of an ordeal though for a destination wedding. Great post!

• Morgan Meade

These pictures are beautiful!! Although I don’t know that I want to have a destination wedding, I definitely have a trip to Greece on my bucket list! The clear blue water is so attractive to me and I just want to go explore the beauty there!! Thanks for sharing 🙂